Founded in 2000, the company ACTI (Azur Chaudronnerie Tuyauterie Industrielle) develops its expertise in various trades Piping, Boilerworks, Sheet metal works, Ironworks, Fittings, Mechanical-machining combining excellence and responsiveness.
Diversifying its range of activities to acquire new skills and knowledge, ACTI and its 60 employees is now able to meet the most complex requirements.
The performance of its teams is widely recognized in the use of noble materials such as Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Copper-Nickel, Copper-Aluminium or Titanium as well as innovative materials (904l, 316 ti …) or more traditional (steel).
ACTI offers its customers turnkey solutions, whatever the complexity and technicity of the projects.
Project teams, business managers and partners join forces to carry out the most ambitious challenges.
The workshop in La Seyne-sur-Mer (Toulon) capable of providing 24h/24 production is the starting point and hub for locally developed work, but also on the Atlantic coast, Corsica, Caribbean, and overseas (Italy, Spain, Croatia, Greece,…)
A passionate team of highly qualified staff consists of :
- Business Managers, responsible for the smooth running of the project. They guarantee the quality of benefits and services; ensure respect of costs and time
- Heads site, team leaders, ensure the organization of labor, the exploitation of the available tools and materials procurement
- Teams Companions: Boilermakers, pipefitters, sheet metal workers, skilled welders (Bureau Veritas, APAVE, DCNS, ABS).
- Controllers and penetrant test or ultrasound (non-destructive methods) COFREND that verify the quality of works
- Security Manager who ensures the proper functioning of the safety management
- The office made of assistants, accounting department that pace internal management